This is HTML5 remake of famous puzzle game «Color Lines».
- Color ball is the main element of the game. Ball is painted by a random of six colors.
- Game runs on the field with size 9 on 9. Each cell can contain only one ball.
- Player make a move by selecting a ball and then selecting an empty cell for moving it. There must be a direct way, connecting the source position of the ball and the destination cell.
- If balls of the same color forms the shape, they removed from field and player gain the score. Shape depends on current game mode, in the simple case it's a line of 5 balls.
- If shape is not formed, then three more random colored balls are spawned on the field.
- Game ends, when there is no more empty cells on the field.
- Lines: player should form up a line minimum of 5 balls. Line can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
- Blocks: player should form up a square minium of 4 balls.
- Snakes: player should form up a minium 7 balls with connection to each other, connection can be horizontal or vertical.
PS: As you may notice, English is not my native language. Sorry for mistakes.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.